Fall Sunday School begins
September 9, 2018
Classes for ages 3 through high school meet at 9:15 AM
Join us for Celebration Sunday after the 10:30 service
Lunch * Sno cones * Bouncy house and games for little ones
Slip-n-slide and Non-dunk tank for folks who don't mind getting wet!
Head to the Fellowship Hall after service
What to Expect
If this is your first time at Gloria Dei for Sunday School, welcome!
Our Education Wing is to the right as you come in the front door.
Preschool through 5th graders will start in the open area in the Education Wing and then head to their classrooms.
Middle school Confirmation class meets in the Fellowship Hall.
High Schoolers head straight into their classroom close to the entry into the Education Wing.
We are excited to have you join us!
Our Youth Ministry offers the youth a place to:
- Learn about God and Jesus
- Learn about the Bible and apply its lessons to today's world
- Discuss, in a safe and open environment, tough issues like sex, drugs, and alcohol and also discuss ways to cope with the temptations
- Gain an understanding of what it means to be a servant of Christ by learning the joy of serving in their home, their church and their community
- Build friendships as they meet new people
- Experience the unconditional love of God
- Learn how God is present with and around us everyday
- Learn the teachings of the Lutheran Church and the benefits of being a partner in a community of believers
Our Youth Ministry offers families opportunities to:
- Attend events together helping them build and grow together as a family in their relationship with God
- Access multiple resources to help enrich all aspects of a family growing together in Christ
- Learn how to walk together as a family on the path of learning God's love
- Spend quality family time through various events and activities
- Build connections with other families to share in the richness of a Christian community
For more information visit our Youth Fusion page.